Earline responded immediately and she took good care of us. José Luis Cases Lozano and Admiral Markets have to answer for fraud and misappropriation of funds, for the money we invested by those who registered and were swindled. As the review above shares, Admiral Markets is a fully regulated broker, with licenses from the FCA, ASIC, CySEC and EFSA – we do not scam our clients. It is the beginning of the second quarter of the year, which means it’s time for the quarterly reports with the unprofitability percentage from the forex brokers.
The refrigerator was delivered and hooked up — and the ice maker works like a charm. I have used Admiral in the https://www.cnbc.com/money-in-motion/ past, and I have always received great service. Very pleased with the professionalism, work ethic & price.
Admiral Markets Is A Broker For Regular Investments
Now, we’re able to use these solutions and strategies on our own. I’m the co-founder of TorAlarm, a mobile application for football live scores.
- We advise you to read DotBig’ risk disclosure, customer agreement, and terms of business before you start trading.
- We are happy to see that you learned and developed your skills at us with us and wish you the best in the future.
- I could trust that he would make the best decisions for our campaigns and actively seek out industry best practices.
- Therefore, unfortunately, sometimes we have to go to extreme measures and break off relations with clients, no matter how sad and unpleasant it may be for us.
- In 1996 he completed an educational course under the Total Maintenance Management international program in Stockholm, Sweden.
- It has a more modern interface, allows for an unlimited number of charts to be used, shows Depth of Market, and has a built-in Economic Calendar.
MetaTrader 4 is still undoubtedly the world’s most popular trading platform for forex traders due to its ease of use, feature-rich environment, and automated trading ability. The minimum deposit requirement at DotBig is 100 GBP across all account options, which is lower than other STP brokers. DotBig charges 1% for deposits for currencies that are different to those supported by the broker, and only allows five free ewallet deposits per 24 hours. It also only allows one free withdrawal per month (click here for more details on DotBig’ deposits and withdrawals). In addition, DotBig charges a currency conversion fee of 0.3%, which is higher than other similar brokers.
The Trustpilot Experience
This will help Tradersunion.com to continue to provide our services to you for free. Admiral Markets is the best choice for me because after just 8 months my trading has started to become profitable. The broker offers a convenient cash withdrawal system, that is especially important during unstable conditions in the public sector. On the advice of the Traders Union specialists, I used a demo account and then started with the minimum investment of real money, so that I understood the way the whole system works. Online broker reviews crafted by our team of experts. Fees, minimum deposit requirements, withdrawal, account opening, research tools and more.
The fee is 10 USD per month after 24 months of account dormancy, which is around the industry average. DotBig charges high non-trading fees compared to other STP brokers. DotBig charges swap fees for positions that are held overnight.